Welcome to the Innovatix Resource Library
Whether you’re looking for industry reference materials or information about our services, the Resource Library is your place to start. Our library includes member user guides, publications, product and program brochures, and other resources to help you make sound, strategic decisions. We’re always adding to the collection, so be sure to check back regularly.
*If you’re an Innovatix member, please sign in to the Member Portal to access additional information.
Pushing Paper: Finding the Right Solution for Printing
In today’s competitive market, controlling overall costs is a business priority. But finding new ways to drive down costs without impacting business productivity can be a challenge. One cost center that businesses may overlook is printing. Printing is often decentralized, leaving departments to make their own decisions about hardware, maintenance, supplies, and use.
Clean and Green: Janitorial and Sanitation Solutions that Benefit Your Business
For some, spring cleaning is an opportunity to get rid of that box of VHS tapes that’s been cluttering up the garage since 1997. For enterprising businesses, spring cleaning is an opportunity to think about whether you’re getting the best results from your janitorial and sanitation (JanSan) supplies and services.
Safe and Secure: Best Business Practices in Online Security
In the wake of continued high-profile data breaches, safeguarding intellectual property, financial records, and consumers’ personal information has become more critical than ever. Although news headlines tend to highlight wide-scale attacks against large organizations—think J.P. Morgan Chase, Target, and Anthem—most attacks aren’t on such a grand scale.
Company Fast Facts
Government Affairs Resources
The Innovatix Government Affairs program is committed to providing resources to help strengthen the advocacy work of our members. Whether you are looking for data to back up your advocacy, want to learn about a particular policy or regulation, or are in need of tools to help you organize around an issue, our resources can help.
Innovatix position papers are designed to highlight Innovatix’s stance on pertinent issues, policies, or regulations that may have an impact on members. They include background information that is key to understanding the issues, data, and action.
- Maximum Allowable Cost Transparency Legislation is Necessary to Best Serve Patients May 12, 2016
- The Medicare Home Infusion Site of Care Act March 11, 2016
- Open Networks Are Needed for Specialty Pharmacies February 23, 2016
- Biosimilars: Innovatix Supports the CMS’ Reimbursement Policy February 19, 2016
- Pharmacy Prorated Daily Dispensing Fees November 4, 2015
- Interstate Drug Compounding August 27, 2015
- DME Infused Drugs August 27, 2015
- Pharmacy Lock-In May 12, 2015
- GPO Safe Harbor: Essential for Providers April 30, 2015
- Any Willing Pharmacy Provider April 30, 2015
Innovatix regularly submits comment letters to federal regulators and members of Congress on proposed rules and legislation that could impact the non-acute healthcare market and our members.
Below are the comment letters we’ve submitted.
- Medicare Program; Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for
Skilled Nursing Facilities Proposed Rule for FY 2017, SNF Value‐Based Purchasing
Program, SNF Quality Reporting Program, and SNF Payment Models Research, CMS–
- Medicare Program; Part B Drug Payment Model, CMS-1670-P May 6, 2016
- Medicaid Program; Covered Outpatient Drugs, CMS-2345-FC March 31, 2016
- Management Standards for Hazardous Waste Pharmaceuticals, Docket ID No. EPA–HQ–RCRA–2007–0932 December 22, 2015
- CMS Medicaid and CHIP Managed Care Proposed Rule CMS-2015-0068-0001 July 27, 2015
- FDA Compounding MOU FDA-2014-N-1459 July 20, 2015
- FDA Repackaging Guidance FDA-2014-D-1524 May 19, 2015
- Letter to E&C Committee on Pharmacy Lock-in Legislation May 12, 2015
The Innovatix Government Affairs Program distributes timely, substantive updates to members through a monthly e-newsletter, email updates, and action alerts. If you’re an Innovatix member and would like to access these resources, please sign in to the member portal.
Our information sheets, updated quarterly, are designed to provide our members with contract offerings specific to their class of trade.
Insight magazine is a publication dedicated to keeping our members current on the latest industry news. Each issue provides a complimentary continuing education (CE) opportunity as well as legislative updates from our advocacy group in Washington, D.C., contract updates, best practices, clinical updates/reviews, and more. Insight is distributed to all Premier healthcare members.
Supply & Support contract portfolio
The Supply & Support contract portfolio is a sampling of non-pharmaceutical contracts, including medical/surgical, office supply, food and foodservice, and facility maintenance. The portfolio is arranged by both products and services as well as by the contracted supplier, making it as easy as possible for members to find the exact items they want.