When we say Innovatix is an agent of its members, we truly mean it. The needs of our members are our first and foremost priority. To ensure that we stay connected to those needs, our Advisory Groups offer Innovatix members an opportunity to provide feedback that helps us develop our programs and services.
Innovatix Advisory Groups
Our Advisory Group program creates a formal feedback loop where Innovatix members can share business concerns, challenges, and ideas. Innovatix uses that input to improve the programs we offer.
Why Become an Advisory Group Member?
- Help improve Innovatix programs and services to better benefit all members
- Have access to and interaction with Innovatix staff and other members
- Receive scholarships to attend the annual Innovatix National Meeting and participate in dedicated programming
Current Advisory Groups
Innovatix currently has Advisory Groups in the following areas:
- Business and Industry
- Infusion/Specialty Pharmacy – Clinical
- Infusion/Specialty Pharmacy – Non-Pharmacy Operations
- Innovatix Specialty Pharmacy Management (ISPM)
- Legislative and Regulatory
- Pharmacy Management Program
- Long-Term Care Pharmacy – Clinical
- Long-Term Care Pharmacy – Pharmacy Operations
- Senior Living – Administrative
- Senior Living – Foodservice
Advisory Group Participation
Innovatix Advisory Groups meet three times per year via conference call and once in person at the Innovatix National Meeting. Since Advisory Groups are so vital to representing member needs, we expect participants to be actively involved. Each Advisory Group member is expected to participate in at least half of the group’s meetings and calls each year.
Innovatix will reimburse Advisory Group members’ travel expenses for in-person meetings, in accordance with our travel policies.
Sample discussion topics may include:
- Business challenges that can be addressed through purchasing solutions
- The impact of proposed new programs and services
- Changes to the overall marketplace or regulatory environment that affect businesses
- And more
Join an Innovatix Advisory Group
Make your voice heard! Your expertise and feedback will help shape new programs and portfolio additions that benefit your business as well as the entire Innovatix membership.
Participation is open to all Innovatix members but is limited by class of trade. For more information or to indicate your interest in joining an Advisory Group, please complete this form.