While policymakers continue to debate the future of the Affordable Care Act, risk-based payment models are here to stay. The shift from volume-based to value-based payments for healthcare providers is moving all providers toward population health management and accountable care organizations (ACOs). These networks span the provider continuum, linking hospitals with non-acute providers in sharing responsibility for improving health outcomes and reducing costs within a defined population.
What do these changes mean for non-acute care providers? To gain better control over outcomes, hospitals and physician practices are seeking to partner with non-acute providers that deliver the best outcomes, from treatment compliance to fewer readmissions to patient satisfaction. Non-acute providers who are not prepared for this shift face the prospect of being carved out of the networks, losing significant numbers of patients and revenue streams.
To help non-acute care providers compete in these new shared-risk models, Innovatix launched InnovatixCares, the nation’s first non-acute care focused population health management network. InnovatixCares is dedicated to assisting non-acute and ancillary care providers make the transition to accountable care.
|Pay for volume|
|Fee for service|
|Duplication and waste|
|Population Health Management/Accountable Care|
|Pay for value|
|Integrated technology platforms|
|Right care, right setting, right time|
Your competitive advantage
Whether you are a multi-site entity or an independent non-acute care provider, InnovatixCares offers a customized program to ensure that you’ll be prepared to succeed in a population health environment. InnovatixCares member benefits include
- Education through the InnovatixCares learning community, including monthly webinars, an annual summit, ACO guidebooks, train the trainer guidance, and more.
- News through a weekly e-newsletter that provides relevant, timely information about the evolving accountable care and population health marketplace.
- Access to the InnovatixCares ACO information repository, which includes critical information about ACOs nationwide, such as geographic location, contacts, provider participants, committees, and key leadership personnel.
- Clinical protocols for disease state management through a comprehensive suite of care solutions programs developed by Innovatix’s clinical experts.
- Collaboration with other non-acute and ancillary providers through participation in our steering committees, which create benchmarks and share best practices for success in a population health environment.
An investment in your success
The InnovatixCares population health management network is a fee-based service. Membership is open to all non-acute and ancillary care providers, including those who are not members of the Innovatix GPO. InnovatixCares features different levels of service and pricing, customized to meet each member’s needs.
Take the steps you need to succeed in the new healthcare marketplace.
Questions about InnovatixCares? Contact Us