Lunch ‘N Learn
- On January 21, 2016
What is in the Specialty/Infusion Pipeline: The 2016 Update
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
1:00 pm (ET), 12:00 pm (CT), 11:00 am (MT), 10:00 am (PT)
- Liya Davydov, Pharm.D., BCPS, CGP
Senior Director, Clinical Pharmacy Services
Director , Drug Intelligence
New York, NY
(Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians & Nurses)
The purpose of this activity is to provide the participant with the knowledge needed to successfully manage new drugs expected to be approved during the next year.
- Describe growth trends of specialty/oncology/biosimilar agents in the pharmaceutical pipeline.
- Identify biosimilar agents that have been recently approved or under regulatory review.
- Identify agents that have been recently approved and/or in late stages of development or under regulatory review for infectious diseases indications.
- Identify specialty drugs in late stages of development or under regulatory review for select indications.
- List oral and parenteral oncology agents under regulatory review for various cancers.
Pharmacy staff and nursing staff involved with the assessment, care and management of patients needing specialty and oncology drugs.
TYPE OF ACTIVITY
Innovatix, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This program has been approved for 1.0 contact hour for General Pharmacy. Universal activity number: 0409-0000-16-004-L04-P (Pharmacists) and 0409-0000-16-
004-L04-T (Technicians). To receive continuing education credit, a pharmacist or technician must attend the accredited session and complete the program evaluation at https://innovatix.com/evaluations/lnl/default.htm. Registrants must register no later than 10 minutes after the start of the meeting and must attend the entire meeting.
Professional Education Services Group is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC-COA). Professional Education Services Group is awarding 1.0 contact hour for learners who successfully complete this continuing nursing education activity (including attending the entire 1.0 hour session and completing and submitting the session evaluation) The evaluation can be found online at: http://innovatix.cds.pesgce.com/index.php. For questions about this activity for nurses, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is free of charge to existing and potential Innovatix members.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
ACPE Statements of Credit will be transferred to CPE Monitor within 4-6 weeks, upon successful completion and submission of the verification of Continuing Education and Program Evaluation Forms. CE certificates are not issued by Innovatix.